- Business ID:2649
- Price: £79,950 + SAV
- Annual Turnover: £230,000 Excluding VAT
- Business Category: Retail
- Location: Greater Manchester
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Living Accommodation: No
- EPC Rating: Awaiting Cert
Sovereign Business Transfer has a well-established and reputable pet supplies retailer of premium animal supplies, pet accessories with in-house small animal boarding facilities. The business has been run by the current owner and they have been advising customers on the best choice of pet foods since 2003, so the business is very well known in the area and has a very large, loyal and repeat customer base. This is a unique opportunity to purchase an established pet store that is focused on offering customer’s high end food products/accessories and advice for cats and dogs. The concern also sells a full range of products for small animals, substantial sales of wild bird food and feeders, fish and caged bird accessories. The business benefits from being close to residential areas, free customer car parking within close proximity that ensures sound passing trade together with easy access. As suggested the business is very well established and offers very healthy figures, however this could be much improved with longer opening hours, offering local deliveries, click and collect option, advertising in the local area, offering a wider range of products and launching an e-commerce website for online sales and distribution.
To appreciate the scope, position, and quality business on offer, an internal inspection is very highly recommended.
- Business ID: 2649
- Annual Turnover Circa £230,000 (Excluding VAT) Vast Scope
- Superior Brands & Accessories
- Eye Catching Premises Substantial Frontage Immaculately Presented
- High Footfall Location Close Other Complementary Businesses
- Established Boarding Service
- Trading For Over 50 Years With Current Owners For Last 15 Years
- Lots Of Repeat Trade & Loyal Clientele
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
For the quickest response, please call us on 0161 486 1958. (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm)
Alternatively, please complete the form below.