- Business ID:2839
- Price: £249,950+SAV
- Annual Turnover: £241,000
- Business Category: Newsagents & Convenience Stores
- Location: West Yorkshire
- Tenure: Freehold
- Living Accommodation: Yes
- EPC Rating: Awaiting Cert
Sovereign Business Transfer are delighted to bring to market this fantastic opportunity to purchase a busy news and convenience store with four bed family living accommodation. The store is a popular local business located on Cross Flats Grove, Beeston, Leeds, West Yorkshire. The business has been well-run by the current owners for over 33 years and is now on the market as our client looks forward to a well earned retirement.
The store stocks a wide selection of convenience items including: cigarettes and greetings cards. There is scope to increase sales by introducing and capitalizing on alcohol sales, expanding some of the retail lines currently stocked, pay point and introducing a fresh fruit and grocery section confectionery and frozen foods. Lotto tickets and scratch cards are also offered.
The Freehold premises are an ideal investment opportunity for a speculator, together with the spacious four bed living accommodation there is also a spacious dry cellar used for storage.
This is an outstanding business which offers a new owner the opportunity to take this already thriving business to the next level. It would potentially be an ideal acquisition for a family operation. Viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Business ID:2839
- Average Gross Weekly Retail Sales Circa £3,500, Lotto £2,000, N/sheet £1,500
- Vast Scope To Increase Turnover Via Extending Product Range
- Deceptively Spacious Ground Floor Retail Area With 4 Bed Living Accommodation
- Populated Residential Area
- Freehold Investment Acquisition
- Priced To Sell Viewing Highly Recommended
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
For the quickest response, please call us on 0161 486 1958. (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm)
Alternatively, please complete the form below.