- Business ID:2742
- Price: £240,000 +SAV
- Annual Turnover: £156,000
- Business Category: Newsagents & Convenience Stores
- Location: Greater Manchester
- Tenure: Freehold
- Living Accommodation: Yes
- EPC Rating: D
Sovereign Business Transfer are delighted to bring to market this fantastic opportunity to purchase a busy news and convenience store with two/three bed family living accommodation. The store is a popular local business located on Manor Road, Droylsden Greater Manchester. The business has been well-run by the current owners for past three years and is now on the market as our client looks to concentrate on their other business interests.
The store stocks a wide selection of convenience items including: cigarettes, greetings cards, confectionery and frozen foods. Paypoint and lotto scratch cards are also offered along with a dpd parcel collection & drop off service.
There is scope to increase sales by introducing and capitalizing on alcohol sales, expanding some of the retail lines currently stocked and introducing a fresh fruit and grocery section. The premises are in excellent general condition and well maintained throughout.
This is an outstanding business which offers a new owner the opportunity to take this already thriving business to the next level. It would potentially be an ideal acquisition for a family operation. Viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Business ID:2742
- Average Weekly Retail Sales Circa £3,000, Lotto £200, Paypoint £400, N/sheet £600
- Vast Scope To Increase Turnover Via Extending Product Range
- Deceptively Spacious Ground Floor Retail Area With Living Accommodation
- Fitted To A Modern Standard & Is Bright & Clean
- Leasehold Option Available Subject To Negotiation
- Priced To Sell Viewing Highly Recommended
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
For the quickest response, please call us on 0161 486 1958. (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm)
Alternatively, please complete the form below.