- Business ID:2741
- Price: £30,000 +SAV
- Annual Turnover: £390,000
- Business Category: Off Licences
- Location: Greater Manchester
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Living Accommodation: No
- EPC Rating: Awaiting Cert
Sovereign Business Transfer are delighted to bring to market this fantastic opportunity to purchase a busy licensed convenience store. The store is a popular local business located on the busy Moorside Road of Urmston. The business has been well-run by the current owners for twenty years and is now on the market as our client looks to concentrate on their other business interests.
The store stocks a wide selection of convenience items including: cigarettes, alcohol, confectionery, and frozen foods. Paypoint and lotto scratch cards are also offered along with a parcel collection & drop off service.
There is scope to increase turnover by expanding some of the retail lines currently stocked and grocers section. The premises are in excellent general condition and well maintained throughout.
This is an outstanding business which offers a new owner the opportunity to take this already thriving business to the next level. It would potentially be an ideal acquisition for an existing enterprise looking to increase its position and presence within the industry.
Very rarely do businesses of this quality and position come to the open market therefore early viewing is highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Business ID:2741
- Average Weekly Retail Sales Circa £7,500, Lotto £100, Paypoint £600
- Vast Scope to Increase Turnover Via Extending Product Range
- Deceptively Spacious Ground Floor Retail Area
- Fitted To A Modern Standard & Is Bright & Clean
- New Lease Available Competitive Rates
- Priced To Sell | Open To Sensible Offers
- **Sold Subject To Contract**
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
For the quickest response, please call us on 0161 486 1958. (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm)
Alternatively, please complete the form below.