- Business ID:2748
- Price: £22,950+SAV
- Annual Turnover: £104,000
- Business Category: Newsagents & Convenience Stores
- Location: Greater Manchester
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Living Accommodation: Yes
- EPC Rating: Awaiting Cert
Sovereign Business Transfer are delighted to bring to market this fantastic opportunity to purchase a popular licensed convenience store and newsagents which comes with two bed family living accommodation. The store is highly regarded within the local densely populated area of Altrincham, Greater Manchester. The business has been carefully managed by the current owner for past seven years and is now on the market as our client looks to concentrate on their other business interests.
The store stocks a wide selection of convenience items including: cigarettes, greetings cards, household products, newspapers, confectionery and alcoholic beverages. The business also offers a UPS parcel collection & drop off service.
There is scope to increase sales by introducing and capitalizing on Paypoint and Lottery scratch cards, adding to the existing retail lines and introducing a fresh fruit and grocery section. The premises are deceptively spacious and are in good condition throughout.
This is an outstanding business which could be an ideal acquisition for a family operation who are looking to take this business to the next level. Viewing comes highly recommended to avoid disappointment.
- Business ID:2748
- Average Weekly Retail Sales Circa £2,000, N/sheet £250
- A Prime Trading Position With Ample Lay-by Parking
- Currently Run At A Pace To Suit Our Client
- Vast Scope To Increase Turnover Via Extending Product Range
- Deceptively Spacious Ground Floor Retail Area With Living Accommodation
- Priced To Sell Viewing Highly Recommended
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
For the quickest response, please call us on 0161 486 1958. (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm)
Alternatively, please complete the form below.