- Business ID:2828
- Price: £79,950 +SAV
- Annual Turnover: £240,000
- Business Category: Cafes & Coffee Shops
- Location: Lancashire
- Tenure: Leasehold
- Living Accommodation: No
- EPC Rating: Awaiting Cert
Sovereign Business Transfer is delighted to bring to the market this well presented traditional licensed A3 diner, located on Kings Road which is immediately off Victoria Road West close to the promenade and all the Town Centre shops.
Our client has operated this profitable business for over fifteen years however finds the moment appropriate to offer this excellent business onto the market due to other business interests.
The premises are highly impressive and aesthetically pleasing. The trading areas are pristine with a purpose built 105 seater restaurant plus outdoor seating for circa 30 covers, to the front of the premises.
A valuable and extensive inventory of fixtures & fittings are included in the sale. This business has an excellent reputation for home cooked food with a strong following of both locals and visitors. The business operates all year round producing a consistent turnover with excellent gross profit margins and substantial profits.
The business also benefits from impressive on-line reviews that any fortunate new owner would certainly benefit from.
There is scope for the new owners to increase sales by introducing a delivery service and extending the opening hours for evening trade.
This business is one that must be seen to be fully appreciated.
- Business ID: 2828
- Annual Gross Turnover Circa £240,000 GP 73% (Pre-covid)
- Outstanding Reputation Built From Repeat & Visitor Custom
- Internal 105+ Cover Seating With Alfresco Dining
- Prime Town Centre Location
- High Specification & Valuable Inventory
- Immaculately Presented Throughout
- Competitive New Lease Terms Available | May Sell Freehold
- Genuine Reason For Sale
ENQUIRE ABOUT THIS BUSINESS
For the quickest response, please call us on 0161 486 1958. (Mon-Fri 8:30am-5:30pm)
Alternatively, please complete the form below.